Welcome to my beloved Copenhagen! Today I cannot resist to share my favorite chocolate recipe with you. It is quickly done, delicious, gluten free and something for christmas.
What you need:
1 1/2 cups buckwheat flour
3 tablespoon cacao
3 tablespoon coconut sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon ume-su (plum vinegar)
5 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup water
for the icing:
1 chocolate bar 80%
1 chocolate bar 70% with orange pieces
fruits you like
– Mix all together to have a smooth dough.
– Oil a spring form with coconut oil and pour the dough in.
– Bake it on 180°C for about 30 minutes. Let the cake cool out.
– Melt the chocolate and cover the cake.
– Decorate with fruits you like.
Ready to serve!!! Enjoy!!!